WELCOME TO BOXMARK!
PRINT, MARKETING, WEB SERVICES, DESIGN, PROMOTIONAL APPAREL.
EDDM MARKETING SUCCESS KIT
DIRECT MAIL INTRO GUIDE AND RESOURCES
Boxmark makes it easy to reach every local mailbox in the neighborhoods that matter most. You can use powerful geographic and demographic filters to target the best prospects, and no mailing permits, paperwork, or drop-offs at the Post office® are required.
Benefits of EDDM
NO MAILING PERMITS OR PAPERWORK
We submit your EDDM® campaign directly to the USPS EDDM department and manage all of the mail preparation, paperwork, and production for you. You don’t need any experience and you don’t need a mailing permit to get started.
NO MAILING LISTS TO BUY, RENT, OR MAINTAIN
Reach the whole neighborhood, without buying a mailing list, using our top-rated online campaign builder. Easily identify the best postal routes using geographic and demographic filters such as distance, age, income, and more. All EDDM® offers deliver to LOCAL POSTAL CUSTOMER.
GUARANTEED USPS® COMPLIANCE
All of our EDDM® postcards and flyers are guaranteed to meet USPS® requirements. This built-in compliance saves you from researching mail format guidelines and best practices, and eliminates the potential for costly mistakes. Easily upload your own art, customize our free templates, or let our professional designers create a winning mailer for you.
LOW-PRICED, CONVENIENT ORDERING
A key feature of EDDM® is its low cost, which makes it ideal for small business owners and advertisers. But trust and convenience is important too. Only Boxmark gives you everything you need, all in one place, and is trusted by thousands of advertisers across the U.S. To date, users have successfully mailed over 50 million mailers.
HOW IT’S DONE
1. Search For New Customers
Easily reach the customers who matter most. Search for new customers by geographic location using demographics such as age, income, and more.
- Search by address
- Search by ZIP Code
- Search by postal carrier route
- Use powerful targeting tools
2. Choose Design And Print Options
We make it easy to look great. From postcards to brochures, we offer a variety of graphic design and print configurations to fit every need and budget
- Flyers, Coupons And more
3. Schedule Mail Delivery
Our campaign builder give you full control. Schedule your mail to deliver to the right prospects at the right time. Plus, schedule additional impressions, using the same mail piece, for future delivery.
- Choose the mail out date
- Choose the “in home” data range
- Schedule additional impressions
Small Businesses & Non-Profit Organizations
The USPS® created EDDM® with small businesses in mind. It is ideal for any local business or organization that relies on sales and support from nearby neighborhoods. EDDM® is perfect for increasing awareness, boosting traffic at retail locations, promoting special offers or events, and driving new customer acquisition.
Franchisors find EDDM® useful because it allows their membership to effectively market their locations at the local level — while maintaining brand control. Boxmark offers a white label solution for organizations
that require a franchisee portal with reporting and full customization.
EDDM® is part of the marketing mix for national brands anytime a local or regional strategy is needed. They use it to ensure successful grand openings, branding and promotional campaigns, and special events. Additionally, many large corporations use EDDM® to test markets before rolling out new products, services, or campaigns at the national level.
Use the EDDM Tool to Select Routes:
Our Creative Services
FULL SERVICE DESIGN (extra fee of $100)
Let our team of talented graphic designers create a high-quality professional direct mailer exclusively for your needs. For comprehensive product and campaign designs, you can rest assured that nobody produces better quality at such affordable rates.
TEMPLATE DESIGN (included)
Choose a template, place your order and one of our talented designers will contact you within 2 business days to customize your messaging, logo, contact info and offers to meet your specific needs. We’ll also ensure your template is optimized to industry standard marketing best practices.
USE YOUR OWN DESIGN
If you have print-ready artwork in high-resolution (.PDF) format, simply upload your files directly to your order. This option is perfect for those who have design experience or work with a third party agency to handle the creative process.
WE ALWAYS USE ONE OR MORE TRACKING METHODS TO DETERMINE CAMPAIGN PERFORMANCE
Tracking methods tell you which ad copy, colors, mailer size, call-to-action (CTA), geographic targeting efforts, and offers, generate leads and sales. And perhaps more importantly, they can tell you which don’t.
Campaign-Specific URL [web link]
Business Mail Reply
Conversion Form [web based forms]
Additional Fee [Free if client provides]
Additional Fee [Free if client provides]
IDEAS TO DRIVE GREAT RESULTS
- By far the most widely-used type of coupon/discounts provide consumers with measurable savings typically deducted from standard retail prices. Research suggests that this type of coupon works best when the value is easily quantified. For example: Save $5 On Any $25 Purchase.
- Buy One, Get One Free (BOGO) coupons are very popular and perform well in both retail and online shopping environments. While BOGO offers are attractive to consumers, the business typically incurs higher costs and reduced margins to acquire each sale. BOGO offers are ideal for products that have a low cost and high markup (ie: slice of pizza, toothbrush, t-shirt, etc).
- Buy One, Get One Half Off (BOGOHO) coupons are ideal for products that are too costly to feature as BOGO coupons. This type of offer usually requires an initial purchase at the full retail rate, in order to obtain a second product or service at 50% off the full retail rate (ie: automobile tires, eye glasses, clothing, etc).
FREE SHIPPING COUPONS
- Free shipping coupons are highly-valued by consumers who transact online via eCommerce websites or via print or digital catalogs.As the digital marketplace expands each year, offers that provide no-cost shipping options remain consistent top-performers. Often, free shipping offers come with restrictions such as weight limits, time limits, or purchase totals (ie: FREE Shipping on any $25 order).
ONE DAY ONLY COUPONS
- Time sensitive promotions, such as One Day Only coupons, are extremely effective for both online and in-store promotions and events. This type of coupon typically provides deep discounts for a 24 hour period of time, and may be limited to certain products or services. National retailers and small business owners alike use these types of coupons to clear inventory,drive traffic during slow periods, and generate cash flow (ie: Save 20% Off Everything In-Store this Saturday Only).
Order Status: EX 2
Fax Number: 773-877-3311
General Info: email@example.com
Orders info: firstname.lastname@example.org
3536 W. 26th St. Chicago, IL 60623