IDEAS TO DRIVE GREAT RESULTS
- By far the most widely-used type of coupon/discounts provide consumers with measurable savings typically deducted from standard retail prices. Research suggests that this type of coupon works best when the value is easily quantified. For example: Save $5 On Any $25 Purchase.
- Buy One, Get One Free (BOGO) coupons are very popular and perform well in both retail and online shopping environments. While BOGO offers are attractive to consumers, the business typically incurs higher costs and reduced margins to acquire each sale. BOGO offers are ideal for products that have a low cost and high markup (ie: slice of pizza, toothbrush, t-shirt, etc).
- Buy One, Get One Half Off (BOGOHO) coupons are ideal for products that are too costly to feature as BOGO coupons. This type of offer usually requires an initial purchase at the full retail rate, in order to obtain a second product or service at 50% off the full retail rate (ie: automobile tires, eye glasses, clothing, etc).
FREE SHIPPING COUPONS
- Free shipping coupons are highly-valued by consumers who transact online via eCommerce websites or via print or digital catalogs.As the digital marketplace expands each year, offers that provide no-cost shipping options remain consistent top-performers. Often, free shipping offers come with restrictions such as weight limits, time limits, or purchase totals (ie: FREE Shipping on any $25 order).
ONE DAY ONLY COUPONS
- Time sensitive promotions, such as One Day Only coupons, are extremely effective for both online and in-store promotions and events. This type of coupon typically provides deep discounts for a 24 hour period of time, and may be limited to certain products or services. National retailers and small business owners alike use these types of coupons to clear inventory,drive traffic during slow periods, and generate cash flow (ie: Save 20% Off Everything In-Store this Saturday Only).