$6 Sq Feet
$3.50 / Sq Ft for sizes over 20ft
MATERIAL: 13 oz. Gloss Vinyl or 13 oz. Matte Vinyl
SIZE OPTIONS: Minimum Size: 2′ High X 2′ Wide to Maximum Size: 8′ High X 150′ Wide
COLOR OPTION: 4/0 Full Color One Side
- Grommets: Grommets provide a convenient method for attaching the banner at regular points. This distributes weight and helps to keep
the banner from sagging.
- Hemmed Edges: Hemmed edges are typically used to reinforce the sides of the vinyl banners, helping maintain the banner’s shape and
- Pole Pockets: Pole Pockets allow for rigid poles to be inserted along the edges of the banner. This allows for a more even distribution of
the banner’s weight to prevent sagging.
24in X 36in, 36in X 60in, 72in X 48in, 144in X 48in
Design , No Design
Add a Review
- Lightweight & Collapsible
- Double Sided
- 6 Print Fonts Available
- 1 Color Vinyl Adhesive Application
- Snap open sides
- Water resistant, non-glare PVC plastic lens
- Product Name: LED OPEN SIGN BOARD +On/Off Switch Bright Light neon
- Waterproof, LED open sign led epoxy resin sign
- Quantity:1 Piece
- Size: 17"x9"
- Gross Weight/Package:1.2 ( kg )
- 4 Snap open sides
- Water resistant, non-glare PVC Plastic Lens
- Hinged easy open and close stand
- Double sided unit
- 2 Sets of Plastic Banner Holders
- Fits up to 19” x 32” Signage
- Double Sided A-Frame
- Folds Flat for Storage
- Custom Poster Placement
- $10 Sq Ft
- MATERIAL: 4mm white corrugated plastic. Strong perpendicular to the flutes and designed to withstand the elements or for indoor use, 4mm White Corrugated Plastic is durable and lightweight. The channels between the flutes accommodate yard sign stakes perfectly and the bright white finish showcases colors and designs. It can be printed on both sides.
- SIZE: Available in sizes ranging from 12" x 12" up to 48" x 46".
- COLOR OPTION: 4/4 - 4/0
- COATING: No Coating Option
- FINISH OPTION: Grommets are round, metal hole reinforcements. They are a convenient addition to use for mounting your printed piece. Grommets are available in 2 or 4 corners or placed every two feet for larger printed pieces